- Programs that keeps members familiar with campus issues.
- A forum in which academic staff can voice their opinions.
- Unlimited opportunities for networking and getting involved on campus.
- Association with a professional community.
- Appreciation and campus-wide recognition for the contributions of academic staff.
- Timely, pertinent, and unbiased communication about important issues for academic staff and the campus community.
- A link to other academic staff and campus organizations.
Annual dues for new and continuing members of the Madison Academic Staff Network are $15. MASN membership year is September 1 – August 31.
Lifetime membership is available for UW–Madison retired academic staff members for a one-time fee of $25.
Note: as of July 1, 2011, the university is no longer authorized by state statutes to collect dues from MASN members via payroll deduction.
Current academic staff: To pay dues and join MASN, you have two options:
- Online: Pay via Square (NOTE: there is an additional $0.78 transaction fee for this option).
Click here to be redirected to the payment site;
- Mail: Download a membership form and send a $15 check, payable to MASN, to:
2420 Clinical Science Center
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
Sorry but we are unable to accept cash via mail. Cash is accepted in-person at events.
Retired academic staff: Download the MASN Retiree Membership Form and follow the instructions.
Once we receive your payment, our membership coordinator will send confirmation of your membership.