We had a great Spring Luncheon last week with a wonderful turnout. Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs Lori Reesor gave us an interesting and compelling keynote address.
The end of this blog post will highlight some important links and resources to consider, in order to help our students and colleagues out if we see they’re under stress.
Nominations for Executive Board officers begin now!
All MASN members received an email today listing the 2022 board positions that are open for nominations. Please reply to that email in order to nominate yourself or a colleague (with their permission, please!)
Resources for general health
- The Red Folder: https://www.uhs.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/RedFolder2014web.pdf
- Employee Assistance Office: https://hr.wisc.edu/about/eao/
- LifeMatters: https://hr.wisc.edu/employee-assistance-office/lifematters/
- SilverCloud: https://hr.wisc.edu/well-being/silvercloud/
- UW Ombuds Office: https://ombuds.wisc.edu/
- Gender and Sexuality Campus Center: https://lgbt.wisc.edu/
- McBurney Disability Resource Center: https://mcburney.wisc.edu/
- Ergonomics: https://ehs.wisc.edu/workplace-safety/occupational-health/ergonomics/
- UW Recreation and Well-Being: https://recwell.wisc.edu/
- Well Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/well-wisconsin/
- UW System Employee Well-Being: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/
- UW Madison Office of Human Resources Employee Well-Being: https://hr.wisc.edu/well-being/
- UW Madison Workplace Well-Being Community of Practice: https://hr.wisc.edu/well-being/community-of-practice/