Thursday, March 22, 2012
Academic Staff Institute
Union South, TITU
8:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
This event is hosted by the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA), Provost’s Office, Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC), and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff.
- Please register here. Fee is $10; lunch is included.
- All new ASPRO members will receive free registration to the Academic Staff Institute. To become a member of ASPRO, please visit www.aspro.net. New members should register for the conference but not pay the conference fee.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2012
- Payment is due at close of registration with exception of new ASPRO members. No cancellations after March 9.
- The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA).
- Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May.
- Jon Erpenbach, State Senator, Keynote
- Jim Wells, Grad School, “Engaging Your Strengths”
- Dawn Crim, School of Education, “Striving for Work/Life Balance: Practical Tips to Get You Through the Week”
- Don Schutt, Office of Human Resource Development, “Working Together to Achieve Shared Goals”
- Daniel Okoli, University Architect, “Campus Design”
- Harry Webne-Behrmen, Office of Human Resources, “Negotiating Difficult Conversations and Advocating for Yourself”
- Gwen Drury, Community Partnerships Outreach (CPO) Staff Network/Division of Continuing Studies, “Wisconsin Idea: Attitude, Not Platitude”
- Kathleen Paris, Office of Quality Improvement, “Communicating with The Clover Practice”
- Several Sessions On The HR Redesign Project