Academic Staff Institute
Union South, TITU
8:45 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, March 10
Please contact Heather Daniels for further information.
- Please register here. Fee is $10 (includes continental breakfast & lunch).
- The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the academic year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA). Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May. For more information on MASA, visit www.uwmasa.com
- All new ASPRO members will receive free registration to the Academic Staff Institute. To become a member of ASPRO, please visit www.aspro.net.
- Darrell Bazzell, Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration (Keynote) discussing the biennial budget
- Panel of Founding Academic Staff Governance Members (afternoon Keynote) discussing the beginnings of governance for academic staff in celebration of the 30th anniversary of academic staff governance.
- Three Breakout Sessions. Topics include:
- Networking Challenges
- Developing an Online Presence
- Mobile Learning Incubator
- Retirement Advice
- UW Arts Institute
- Legislative Update
- Layoffs, Non-renewals and Priority Referral Program
- Academic Staff Appeals Process
- Robert’s Rules
- HR Design