Academic Staff Institute
Friday, March 1, 2013
Union South, TITU
8:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, February 22
ASI Schedule At-A-Glance
This event is sponsored by the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA), Provost’s Office, Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC), and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff. Please contact Jo Ann Carr for further information.
- Please register here. Fee is $10 (includes lunch). Payment is due at close of registration with the exception of new ASPRO members. No cancellations after Feb. 21, 2013
- The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA). Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May. For more information on MASA, visit www.uwmasa.com
- All new ASPRO members will receive free registration to the Academic Staff Institute. To become a member of ASPRO, please visit www.aspro.net. New members should register for the conference but not pay the conference fee.
- David Ward, Interim Chancellor, Keynote
- Michael Feldman, Host of WPR’s Whad’Ya Know?
- Troy Reeves, Oral History Archivist, “Collecting Your Academic Staff Stories”
- Educational Innovators & Innovations
- Leveraging Your Team’s Strengths
- Your Rights as Academic Staff